Prep: 10 min Total: 10 min Serving: 1
For a wholesome breakfast on the go, it’s even a suitable dessert! The Best Almond Berry Smoothie Recipe is a must. Whip up this fresh fruit smoothie loaded with berries, banana, almond milk, and almond butter.
Not only is this smoothie healthy, but it’s also completely mouthwatering. It’s somewhere between a blueberry milkshake and a banana smoothie
This smoothie requires 6 simple ingredients, a blender, and a few minutes to make.
- 1cup frozen mixed blueberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond spread
- Water (if needed)
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and mix everything together until creamy and smooth.
- Poor smoothie into a glass for serving.
- Garnish with chia seeds and enjoy!
Calories:321 Fat:11.7g Carbohydrates:55.6g
Protein:5.3g Sodium :161.7mg