COOK TIME:40 mins PREP TIME:10 mins
I’m into this Easy Baked Broken Lasagna Pasta recipe because it’s low upkeep so I can place it in the oven and do some stuff around my flat while it cooks. There’s something heartwarming about scooping out thick lasagna pasta slathered in red garlic sauce. Also, spinach makes me think it’s a kind of wholesome eating.
Grinding the garlic aids spread it more evenly in the sauce
- 2 (28-ounce) cans of crushed tomatoes
- kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 pound of no-boil lasagna noodles (about 10 lasagna noodles)
- 2 packed cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 8-ounce ball of mozzarella, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 packed cup fresh basil or parsley leaves and tender stems, roughly chopped
- Firstly, Warm-up oven to 425 F. To a 9 x 13-inch casserole, shed mashed tomatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, garlic, red pepper flakes, harissa (if using), and 2 tablespoons olive oil; mix well until merging. Then, Split the lasagna and dip it in as much sauce as possible.
- Enclose tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until the noodles are firm. Remove, spice with salt, then stir in spinach, blend in the half parmesan and half mozzarella. Spread the remaining parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered in the oven until the mozzarella is thawed and the sauce is bubbling for about 20 minutes. Then, Spray with oil, more cheese, and herbs, and serve.