Total time: 15 min Prep time: 5 min Calories: 250
Learn How To Make Butter Garlic Toast Recipe, a healthy, easy, and also quick recipe to prepare at home for your beloved ones.
- 1 sliced baguette
- 3 tablespoon butter
- chopped parsley as required
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• Step 1: Firstly, Combine all ingredients
Append chopped garlic cloves, butter, and olive oil in a bowl. Then, Microwave this mixture for one minute.
• Step 2: Secondly, Toast the bread
Now toast the bread on a toaster or Tawa. Remove the bread when it is golden brown.
• Step 3: Brush Toast with Garlic Mixture
Use a brush to spread the garlic mixture prepared in Step 1 onto the toast. Toast the bread for an additional 2 minutes on both sides.
• Step 4: Finally, Dress it with parsley and serve Finally, garnish the bread with fresh chopped parsley. Your butter and garlic toast are here to serve. Enchant it with your preferred dipping sauce.
- You can also include parmesan cheese after toasting the bread and toast it additionally for 20-30 sec.
- Make sure you don’t burn the bread. Once the bread turns golden brown in color remove it.