Here’s The Best Chicken zucchini quinoa burgers recipe to start your summer or seasonal grilling.
Moreover, Quinoa really adds protein, fiber, and complex carbs to these chicken zucchini burger patties making them delicious, healthy, and filling. So, Kids will love them!
- 500g organic or free-range chicken mince
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon lemon, zest
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ tsp sea salt
- olive oil, for frying
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grate your zucchini and press to avoid any excess water.
- Toss the zucchini in a large bowl with the minced chicken, quinoa, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, parmesan, and salt
- Season and Mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Take about 1/4 cup of the blend and shape it into patties with your hands. Then, Put it on a plate and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to get everything together.
- Append olive oil to a skillet over medium heat and fry each patty for 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Once browned, place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until fully cooked
- Finally, Serve your burgers according to your choice of toppings.