The Best Oreo Cake Recipe!
Easy Oreo Biscuit Cake, The easiest Oreo Cake in 3 ingredients Perfectly Super Soft, Moist, and also a Perfect Treat for Your family.
The ingredients are straightforward anyone can make them. Then, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned with chocolate.
- Oreo Biscuits 6 large packets (you can choose any kind of biscuit)
- 1 ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- 3 cups of milk
- First of all, put the biscuits into a grinding jar and grind them very finely
- Place the biscuit powder In a large bowl, add baking powder and mix it.
- Then upload 3 cups of milk at the combination above and blend them until well combined.
- When our batter is ready to be baked, we pour the batter onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper,
- In a preheated oven we put the baking pan for almost 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down, then sprinkle it with chocolate sauce(optional).
- Finally, Top with some grated chocolate
Enjoy this easy spongy Oreo Cake with just 3 ingredients.