Easy Slow-Roasted Tomatoes, Butter Beans Salad Recipe: This easy, healthy and delicious salad will be the best for you and your beloved one.
Besides, Try to prepare it for a healthy wealthy meal. It is also perfect for those following a healthy diet plan.
- 1 cup of cooked spelt
- 1 can butter beans (drained and rinsed)
- 250g cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 200g asparagus (remove hard ends and chopped)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- A Bunch of fresh mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Firstly, add tomatoes to a large baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, herbs, chilli flakes salt and pepper, then, toss everything until well combined.
- Put the tomatoes in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for nearly 35 min until soft.
- Then, Upload the chopped asparagus to a large frying pan on medium heat. Then, drizzle with oil and cook for 6 min until tender.
- For the dressing, transfer all the ingredients into a jar and mix them well.
- Finally, you could serve your Salad after adding the dressing and blending everything.
Enjoy the meal!