Learn how to make The Best Honey Butter Chips a home. Honey butter potato chips are salty, sweet, and so compelling. Besides, honey butter glazes the chips to produce a stunning brightness and crunch. This recipe comes with warmth with the insertion of chili garlic sauce for a bit of kick in every bite.
In addition, These chips are an incredibly famous comfort shop snack in Korea that generated a trend referred to as the “Honey Butter Craze” amongst South Koreans.
The Best Honey Butter Chips ever:
- 5 medium-sized potatoes
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
1. Firstly, Peel the potatoes and then cut them up very lightly with a mandoline. Ensure to retain the density identical for every portion to make certain even frying.
2. Secondly, Dip the potato slices in water for 6-10 hours. This assists ease the starch and will maintain the slices from sticking to every different when frying. with the purpose to assist them crisp.
3. Append the white vinegar to four cups of fresh water. Move the sliced potatoes to the liquid and dip them for 30 minutes.
4. Drain the potatoes, wash, and pat them absolutely parched. While the potatoes are drying. warm oil in a profound fryer or profound skillet to 325 degrees. Include the slices in the oil and operating batches to preserve frying identically. So, Do not crowd in your chips. Fry them, turning if required, till each is a crispy, golden brown.
5. Take them away from the oil; drain and refresh them.
6. Finally, In a saucepan, integrate the honey, Chili Garlic sauce, butter, and brown sugar over medium warmth, whipping to integrate. Once the blend is hot, thawed, and absolutely combined, drizzle it over the chips equally and toss them gently to absolutely coat them. Then, Sprinkle the honey butter chips with some salt to flavor and serve at once.
- You can leave out the chili garlic sauce if you`re not searching for a lightly spicy chip. The honey and butter on their personal are delicious.
- Unsalted butter works well, simply toss the chips with additional salt to taste.