Let’s learn How to make The Best Lemon Cake At home. This lemon cake is soft, moist with a gentle, lemony flavor, fluffy, and topped with a sugar glaze. Besides, This lemon pound cake is made with basic ingredients that you can find at home easily and no unique techniques are required to make it. So, it is totally Homemade.
Also, This dessert is ideal for Lemon lovers. So, attempt to try it for your family.
- 2 large eggs
- A cup of sugar (measure with a yogurt cup)
- A pinch of salt
- Vanilla or lemon-flavored yogurt
- A cup of oil (measure with a yogurt cup)
- Zest of 2 lemons (yellow or green)
- One juice of a lemon
- 3 & a half cups of flour (measure with yogurt cup)
- 2 sachets of baking powder (8 grams)
To sprinkle the cake:
- 1/2 of lemon juice
- A tbsp of sugar
- A little water
- Firstly, In a bowl, we blend 2 eggs, a pinch of salt with a cup of sugar for almost 7 min for the really best batter, then we upload all the other ingredients gradually (Vanilla, a cup of oil, vanilla or lemon yogurt, as well as the zest of 2 lemons) Then, we mix them with whisk slightly. (don’t overmix)
- Then, we add flour and baking powder and blend them with a spatula until well combined.
- We juice one lemon for a uniquely tasty flavor.
- We Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
- Then, Bake in a preheated oven at 360° for 40-50 min.
- Let it cool down, then sprinkle it with lemon glaze (1/2 of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of sugar, in addition to water)
- Finally, Top with icing sugar and also slices of lemon
- Enjoy it!