How To Make Tomato Burrata Salad Recipe
How To Make Tomato Burrata salad at home. So, Are you looking for a yummy, yet simple recipe to make?
Besides; This Special recipe is the best for all, loaded with flavor and also delicious, it is good as a great appetizer or a quick lunch!
- 4 Large heirloom tomatoes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 Balls of fresh burrata cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Sea salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Firstly, Slice the heirloom tomatoes into thick, round slices using a sharp knife. Put them on an elegant dish. Then, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and put them on heirloom tomatoes.
- Chop the basil into little portions and sprinkle it over the tomatoes. You also can chiffonade basil
- Chop or tear the burrata into bite-sized chunks. Sprinkle it on the tomatoes and basil.
- Finally, Season with some pinches of salt and pepper on top, drizzling with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then, serve the salad with garlic toast.