Let’s learn How To Make a Mexican Salad with Red Beans at home, this simple, nutritious, and healthy salad can be served as a side for any meal or you can have this red bean salad by itself.
Also, this Mexican salad is fresh, colorful, and has plenty of nutrition. Then, so easy to prepare for your whole family.
- 400g of red beans drained and rinsed with water
- 1 can of corn drained and rinsed
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 tbsp of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- Parsley for taste
- Half of a lemon juice
- To begin, put all the veggies in a large bowl (Red beans, tomato, red onion, avocado, and also corn)
- Then, add the vinaigrette that consists of salt, black pepper, olive oil, juice of one lemon, and parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Finally, Serve and enjoy!