Let’s make The Easy Mexican Crunch Nachos for our kids. All the flavors of Mexico come together in this effortless, kid-friendly dinner. Serve nachos in individual dishes and let the kids enjoy seasoned ground beef, veggies, and cheese on their own. easy and simple. It takes only a few minutes to be ready.
- 500g lean ground beef
- taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese
- 500g packet of corn chips, crushed
- In a frying pan, brown the ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water. Cover the pot and cook until the liquid has reduced.
- Place the prepared ingredients on a plate.
- Add a portion of the cornflakes to each person’s bowl and let the kids add the beef, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese on top.