Learn How To Make Easy Vanilla Cake just with basic ingredients at your own home.
This Spongy, fluffy recipe is simple to prepare by yourself for your whole family.
Also, it Takes just a few minutes to be ready.
- 4 large eggs
- 80g of sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- Half tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 80g all purpose flour
- 1 cup of Icing sugar for taste
- In a large bowl, add 4 eggs, salt and white sugar. Then, beat for 2-3 Minutes, or until foam and lightly.
- Upload 1 tbsp of vanilla and half tsp of Cinnamon to your batter, and mix the combination for seconds with low speed.
- Then, add your sift all-purpose flour and baking powder. Then, gently mix until well combined.
- Brush your Cake tin with vegetable oil and pour your batter inside it. Then, put it in a preheated oven for nearly 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool, and cover gently with a jam of your choice. Then, sprinkle it with 1 cup of icing sugar over top.
- Serve and enjoy!