Learn How To Make The Best Sweet Potato Hummus at home. This healthy, easy, and tasty dip is loaded with nutrients.
Also, you could accompany your dishes with this delicious recipe for more taste and delight.
- 2 cups of cubed roasted sweet potato
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of tahini paste
- 4 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2tbsp of cumin
How To Make Sweet Potato Hummus:
- Arrange the cubed sweet potato on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle some extra olive oil on top, and sprinkle some salt all over the sweet potato.
- In a preheated oven, roast sweet potato at 425 f for nearly 30 min until slightly charred.
- Let it cool down. Then, add all the ingredients to a food processor or a blender (Sweet potato, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and also some cumin for taste).
- Grind to make a smooth creamy hummus.
- Then, drizzle with so,e olive oil and chickpeas from above.
- Serve it with pita bread, pita chips, or veggie sticks.
- You could store it in the fridge for up to 4 days
- Add adobo sauce/ chipotle peppers to make it spicy
- You could roast garlic with sweet potato in case you prefer to for a milder flavor