How To Make The Best Tuscan White Bean Skillet
Learn How To Make The Best Tuscan White Bean Skillet at home for your family.
This Healthy, delicious, and easy recipe to make, takes only 30 minutes to be ready.
Also, this vegan recipe is prepared with basic good quality ingredients and in a delicious way. It can be served on toasted bread or on its own.
You could additionally drizzle it with whatever you prefer for a better taste.
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 medium-large onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz) jar of artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- A pinch of Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the oil in a huge skillet on medium heat, upload the diced onion and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
2. Upload the minced garlic and the sun-dried tomatoes. Then, stir for almost 1 minute or till fragrant.
3. Then, append the drained beans, diced tomatoes with their liquid, chopped artichoke hearts, and seasonings, and stir till well combined.
4. Cover it properly and cook on medium-low for almost 8 minutes.
5. Upload the kale, add some salt and pepper for taste, stir it and cook the kale till wilts for nearly 3 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!