Easy Muffins with cheese and veggies for Kids
Learn how to make Easy Muffins with cheese and Vegetables at home. These Delicious cakes are filled with greens and also are best for a family lunch or kids` snack. It is really easy to make.
So, Your choosy eater will love the wet salty flavor and the bite length and could not even observe that they’re loaded with greens. Muffins are universally cherished by kids, which makes them the best gateway meals for veggies.
Instead of serving a sweet muffin strive these smooth savory cakes together along with your kids, they’re great for lunchboxes!
This muffin recipe is filled with onion, carrots, and also zucchini and is ideal for lunchboxes due to the fact that cakes are nut-free, low-sugar, high-fiber, and filling they’re the perfect lunchbox or snack for your family, especially kids!
So, just jump in and attempt them because you will have them in your fridge all the time.
- 1 cup grated fresh organic zucchini
- 1 cup fresh grated organic carrots
- 1 grated onion
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups of milk (add more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g of Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 150g of self-raising flour
- Firstly, In a large mixing bowl, we whisk all together the wet ingredients: the eggs, milk, and oil.
- In another bowl, we mix the dry ingredients: Flour; baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mix into the egg ones in order to create a very soft, smooth dough, keep mixing them until well combined.
- Then, upload the grated vegetables and cheese and stir well until nicely done.
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin pan or muffin tin.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cheese from above.
- In a preheated oven at 400 degrees, put your muffin tin for nearly 25/30 minutes.
- Let them cool down for 10 minutes.
- Finally, Serve and enjoy!
5 thoughts on “Easy Muffins with cheese and veggies for Kids”
How much cheese and how much flour?
we will need about 150g of grated parmesan cheese, and about 150g of self-raising flour.
Hey I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don抰 have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.
Thank you for your comment, we hope that you found it beneficial.