How To Make The Best KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE
Learn How To Make The Best Chocolate Cake just at home. This is actually the best easy keto chocolate cake, low-carb chocolate cake recipe you may ever prepare.
Also, The chocolate ganache topping is super yummy! The chocolate cake has a soft and fluffy texture but remains rich and moist. Then the chocolate ganache topping is creamy, delicious, and smooth. So, They pair fantastically together.
It additionally makes a terrific birthday cake in case you don`t desire to hassle with creating a layer cake.
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder: 12g
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 3/4 tsp of xanthan gum: 2g
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 10 tbsp of powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 3/4 cups of heavy cream: 180ml
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 of white vinegar
1. In a large bowl, combine together the dry ingredients: add almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt. Then, whisk the ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients: add melted coconut oil, and powdered monk fruit sweetener and mix until you get a smooth paste texture. Then, upload 3 eggs and whisk very well.
3. Add heavy cream, vanilla extract, and white vinegar. Whisk well.
4. Gradually, add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix well until you get a thick batter.
5. Grease your baking pan, and pour the batter into it.
6. Then, in a preheated oven at 330 F° bake the cake for about 45min.
7. let it cool down, and frost it with the cake ganache: 1 cup of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, 1 tbsp of salted butter, 3/4 cup of hot heavy cream, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and stir until everything is melted and smooth.
8. Let the ganache cool just slightly then pour from above the cake, and even out the top with a spatula.
9. Finally, Slice and serve!
You can slice the whole cooled cake, then store the slices in a hermetic box in the fridge for as many as five days.
Keep in mind, to continually take the leftovers out of the fridge about an hour before you want to eat them. Chocolate always tastes good at room temperature