Learn How To Make High Fiber, Gluten-free Brownies Recipe at home easily. This melt-in-your-mouth healthful brownie recipe is amazingly melty and chocolatey.
This is a flourless brownie that is prepared with almond flour, is gluten-free, grain-free, and can effortlessly be made vegan. They simply demand 7 components and are SO simple to make.
So, You should do this brownie recipe if you are attempting to: ditch refined sugar, consume healthy and unprocessed, boom your fiber intake, lose weight, or simply fulfill your chocolate cravings in a more fit way.
- 3 large bananas
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and an extra for sprinkling
- Add bananas to a large bowl and use a fork to mash them towards the side of the bowl till they’re broken down.
- Next, gradually upload in almond butter, 1 egg, almond flour, cacao powder, and baking soda. Mix till nicely combined. You will have a nice, thick batter.
- Gently incorporate chocolate chips.
- Then, Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle some more chocolate chips from above, if desired.
- In a preheated oven at 350 F. Bake for a half-hour or till aromatic and set through. Cool down completely before cutting into 9-12 squares. And enjoy!
You could store these delightful brownies in the fridge, they can last for a long.