The Best Brioche Burger Buns Recipe Ever
Learn how to make The Best Brioche Burger Buns Recipe at home for your whole family.
Brioche dough is a fortified dough, like a croissant, which makes brioche bread a preferred, eggy, buttery, and barely sweet French pastry that simply occurs to be ideal to balance out a salty burger with all of the toppings.
It`s light and fluffy toasts well and will absorb any sauces without knocking down and losing its form, and getting soggy like a number of those that you will find on the shelves and from the store.
It is also made with high-quality ingredients. You will love it for sure.
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of active yeast
- 6 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 5 tbsp of melted butter(75ml)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup of warm milk
How To Make This tasty Bread Sandwich:
1. by combining warm milk with the yeast, whisk, and set aside for 10 minutes, it will develop a foaminess on the top indicating that your yeast is alive and will allow your dough to rise.
2. Then, in a mixing bowl; combine your dry ingredients: the flour, sugar, and salt, and mix them well.
3. Now, use your stand mixer or manually as you like to combine your ingredients together. At the very lowest speed, drizzle your yeast mixture into your dry ingredients, and mix until nicely combined.
4. Add 2 whole eggs and 2 yolks to the dough as the dual hook is still moving.
5. Drizzle in the melted butter. Now once the butter was added we continued mixing it at using higher speed for about five minutes until the butter was completely incorporated.
6. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and form it into a smooth ball. Put it into a greased bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and keep it in a warm place for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
7. To make your Hamburgers: Divide the dough roughly into 6 pieces. Then, shape each piece into a smooth ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to proof. This should take about 45 to 60 minutes.
8. Once proofed, glaze it with a combination of one whole egg and half a tablespoon of whole milk whisked together.
9. In a preheated oven at 380 degrees, bake for about 15-20 minutes.
10. Finally, You can store buns in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. Because of the butter and eggs, they can spoil after 3 days so you can either keep them in the fridge or in the freezer for longer shelf life.
3 thoughts on “The Best Brioche Burger Buns Recipe Ever”