Learn How To Make The Best Homemade French Fries at home. With this easy recipe, you can make the best crispy fries ever!
This Tasty, and incredibly easy recipe to make takes just a few minutes to be ready.
- The best potatoes for French fries: Are starchy potatoes. Also, Russet potatoes are perfect for French fries.
- 700 g of Potatoes
- 1/4 Tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of corn flour
- 1 tbsp of cheese powder
- 1 tbsp of coriander
- Oil for frying
1. Peel the potatoes, then, cut each potato lengthwise into 4 or 5 pieces, then cut each piece into sticks or small bars.
2. Put the sliced potatoes in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Then, take it out and put it in cold water right away.
3. After that, take it out and let it dry in a large bowl. Then, add corn flour and shake well until nicely combined.
4. Put the potatoes in the fridge for about 12 hours.
5. In a heated pan, add oil and fry the potatoes for about 6 minutes. Then, remove them and let them cool for 3O minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, put the potatoes in, fry again for about 3 minutes, and remove them.
7. Remove from oil, and transfer to a paper towel to drain. Season with cheese powder, and coriander. Then shake evenly.
8. Finally, Serve with ketchup and mayonnaise.