Learn How To Make The Best creamy tasty mushroom recipe ever. This is a must-try recipe. This sauce is perfect over Steak, Chicken, Pies, and Vegetables, this recipe has a lot of versatility.
You can prepare it for a family dinner. It is super easy to make.
- 4 cups of cooked penne
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 300g – Swiss Brown Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 400ml – Full Fat Cream (Thickened Cream)
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 2 Tbs – Clarified Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp of soya sauce
- In boiling water. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Then drain it and set it aside.
- In a frying pan on high heat, add butter. After melting it add garlic, mix it all together, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Then, upload sliced mushrooms, add a pinch of salt and pepper for taste, and mix well. Then, cook for almost 6 minutes.
- After that, add 400 ml of full-fat cream, bring to a boil for 15 minutes and keep stirring the pan frequently.
- Now our sauce is reduced, and it is nice and thick. Then, upload soya sauce, and some parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
- Upload your penne pasta into the sauce gradually and mix it all together you will get creamy, thick pasta.
- Finally, top with parmesan cheese and serve