How To Make The Best Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Learn How To Make The Best creamy tasty mushroom recipe ever. This is a must-try recipe. This sauce is perfect over Steak, Chicken, Pies, and Vegetables, this recipe has a lot of versatility.
You can prepare it for a family dinner. It is super easy to make.
In addition, This delightful recipe is extremely flavorful and is the best for all. You could accompany this recipe with French Fries and Fried Chicken KFC, it will be so yummy.
- 4 cups of cooked penne
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 300g – Swiss Brown Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 400ml – Full Fat Cream (Thickened Cream)
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 2 Tbs – Clarified Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp of soya sauce
- In boiling water. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Then drain it and set it aside.
- In a frying pan on high heat, add butter. After melting it add garlic, mix it all together, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Then, upload sliced mushrooms, add a pinch of salt and pepper for taste, and mix well. Then, cook for almost 6 minutes.
- After that, add 400 ml of full-fat cream, bring to a boil for 15 minutes and keep stirring the pan frequently.
- Now our sauce is reduced, and it is nice and thick. Then, upload soya sauce, and some parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
- Upload your penne pasta into the sauce gradually and mix it all together you will get creamy, thick pasta.
- Finally, top with parmesan cheese and serve