Let’s make together The Best Fried Chicken KFC at home easily.
This is a homemade fried chicken with basic ingredients that takes just a few minutes to be ready. Besides, It is super crunchy and crispy.
You could prepare it for your family at lunch or dinner, and also you can accompany this dish with French fries and pasta.
- 500 g chicken with skin
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 1 tsp of ginger paste
- 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 pack of instant noodle masala
For coating :
- 240g all-purpose flour
- 60g cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 of garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp of chili powder
- Begin with washing your chicken and leave it to dry.
- For the marinating mixture: in a large bowl, add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, ginger paste, garlic paste, black pepper, salt, and instant noodle masala, and mix the ingredients together until nicely combined.
- Then, Dip the chicken into the marinating mixture until well covered and let them for 2 hours.
- After that, in another bowl, add your all-purpose flour, cornstarch, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder. Then, transfer the chicken into the dry flour, and mix your chicken well until nicely combined
- Then, Dip the pieces of chicken into water, and repeat coating.
- Deep fry in hot oil at medium heat, for about 15 min or until it turns a golden brown and starts to float. Then, take it out.
- You can use turmeric if you want your chicken to have a more yellow color.
- You have to remove the burnt bits in the oil pot after every batch in order to not stick to the chicken.