Let’s learn How To Make The Best Apple cake in just a few minutes. It is such a tasty and easy cake to prepare with a good texture and a yummy taste with only 2 apples.
Also, this quick apple cake is smooth, tender, and melts in your mouth.
- 2 Apples
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 20g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130g of sugar
- 100ml of milk
- 60g of sunflower oil
- 1 pot of Yogurt
- 8g of vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 200g of all-purpose flour
- 8g baking powder
How To Make The Best Apple Cake ever.
- Let’s begin by peeling our apples, scooping out the core, and cutting them into slices.
- In a frying pan, add butter. Then, gradually upload apples, lemon juice, and 20g of granulated sugar, mix well and let it for almost 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, crack your 2 eggs, upload a pinch of salt, 130g of sugar, milk, sunflower oil, yogurt, and vanilla, and mix all the ingredients well.
- Then, add flour and baking powder. Mix well until nicely combined.
- In a baking cake, that is lined with baking paper, and greased with butter. You could pour the batter into it. Arrange the slices of apples above the batter. Then, bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 40/50 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!