Learn How To Make The Best Potato Tuna patties at home. It takes only a few minutes to be ready with simple ingredients. These rapid and easy tuna patties are soft scrumptious and loaded with flavor.
Potato Tuna Patties can be served both for breakfast, lunch, or dinner alongside a fresh salad and your favored dipping sauce, both as a starter. They retain nicely refrigerated and can be used for the following day meal, both hot or cold.
- 300g of Potatoes
- 1 tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 2 chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs for coating
- Oil for frying
How To Make The Best Tuna Patties:
- Let’s begin by mashing potatoes with a fork or potato masher.
- Then, in a large bowl, put all together the mashed potatoes, and tuna flakes, and give it a good mix.
- Upload chopped onions, corn kernels, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- After that season with salt and pepper, and add lemon zest. Then, Mix until nicely combined.
- Divide the combination into 12 pieces or more, and form them into patties.
- Next, coat the patties with the breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan. Heat oil over medium-high. Then, the patties for about 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with whatever you prefer.