How To Make The Best Chocolate Muffins
Learn How To Make The Best Chocolate Muffins easily at home with basic ingredients that take only a few minutes to be ready.
This moist, tasty, and easy-to-make recipe will be the best for you and your family.
Also, these yummy muffins will be the top best for your kids. So, what are waiting for? Try it and enjoy the flavorful recipe.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 of unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp of baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of fresh Milk
- 5 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of sweet chocolate chips and more for topping.
How To Make The Best Chocolate Muffins.
- Firstly, In a large bowl, add your dry ingredients: 2 cups of all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and granulated sugar. Then, mix until nicely combined.
- In another bowl, upload your wet ingredients: 1 cup of fresh milk with 1 egg and unsalted butter. Next, give it a good mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ones, and keep whisking the mixture.
- Then, fold 1/2 cup of sweet chocolate chips into the batter. And mix them all together.
- In a cupcake tin, lined with some liner, we will pour the batter into the liner with an ice cream scoop. Then, top with extra chocolate chips.
- In a preheated oven at 190 C, bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, then serve.