Learn how to make The Most Delicious Vanilla Cupcakes easily at home with high-quality ingredients.
The texture is soft, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. These cupcakes are super easy to make.
These vanilla cupcakes are extremely tasty, and moist. This Recipe will be your best one for sure.
- 135g of all-purpose flour
- 6g baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream
- 60g of mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Some Decorative sprinkles
How To Make The Most Delicious Vanilla Cupcakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: Add 135g of all-purpose Flour, 6g of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Then, mix all together until nicely combined. Set aside
- In another large bowl, combine the wet ingredients: Upload half a cup of unsalted butter with 3/4 cups of granulated sugar, and beat them with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for almost 5 minutes, or until the combination is fluffy.
- Then, upload 2 large eggs to the batter and keep mixing until you get a smooth mixture.
- After blending the eggs, add 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Lower the speed of your mixer, and gradually add your flour, and beat nicely until all the ingredients are combined. Then, upload gradually the buttermilk and keep beating until well incorporated and nicely combined.
- Pour the batter into a cupcake tin, lined with paper liners by using an ice cream scoop.
- In a preheated oven at 350 C, bake the cupcakes for nearly 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the Frosting: In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream, and beat on high speed for about 2 minutes or until the cream is fluffy ans smooth.
- Then, in another mixing bowl at a low speed, beat together 60g of mascarpone cheese with 2 cups of powdered sugar. Next, increase the speed to medium-high for about 2 minutes.
- Upload 1 tsp of vanilla extract and give it a good mix until you have a really creamy mixture.
- Fold your whipping cream into your cream cheese combination, and mix well until all the ingredients are nicely combined.
- Transfer the frosting to a pastry bag filled with a piping tin, and we continue to frost our cupcakes. Then, we add some decorative sprinkles from above.
- Finally, Serve and enjoy!