Learn How To Make Perfect Dough pizza easily at home with accessible ingredients. Very easy and fast to make.
You can actually double the ingredients of the recipe for two pizzas while still using one packet of yeast.
So, try this soft, elastic dough and fill it with whatever you want. It will the best for you and your family.
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- 240g of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- Some parmesan cheese
- Sliced fresh Mozzarella cheese
How To Make Perfect Dough Pizza at home:
- Let’s begin by making the dough, in a medium bowl, add 3/4 cup of warm water with 1/2 tsp of sugar, and 1 package of active dry yeast, and give it a good stir. Then, cover it for about 7 minutes until you notice some bubbles forming, and the yeast is woken up.
- Next, in a mixing bowl, put 240g of all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp of sugar, 3/4 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, and whisk the ingredients together until all done.
- Use your stand mixer, and go on low speed, let your mixer work for a few minutes, 7 to 10 minutes until you have a smooth dough. In case the dough is dry add some water, if it is wet upload some flour to the dough.
- Then, put the dough on a floured surface and work on it, shape it into a nice ball, if you press down and it bounces back that means your dough is ready.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and brush it from above with oil so it doesn’t dry out. Cover it and leave it in a warm place to rise up until the dough doubles in size. So, you can put it in a proofing drawer, or turn your oven to 120, let it heat up, then turn it off and place your dough in.
- Punch the dough to remove air pockets, and on a floured surface, put the dough, and roll it out until you get the right size.
- Then, transfer it to a baking pan, pinch the dough over just like to form borders, brush the surface and the crust, and dock the pie with a fork a little bit, if you like bubbles do not do this step.
- Pour the pizza sauce, a nice coating of it will be good. Then, Sprinkle some parmesan cheese, sliced mozzarella cheese on top, and some basil from above.
- In a preheated oven at 425F, bake the pizza for about 15 to 17 minutes or until golden and nice.
- Serve and enjoy!