Learn How To Make The Most Fluffy Pizza Cupcakes so easily at home. The dough is very soft and fluffy and easy to make.
Here is another way to prepare your pizza with a different form and a flavorful taste.
Try it and enjoy the meal.
- 1 cup of bread flour
- 1 cup of semolina
- 4 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of Paprika (optional)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Black olives
- 6 slices of pepperoni, quartered
How To Make The Most Fluffy Pizza Cupcakes
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of semolina, 4 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of paprika, and yeast. Then. Mix them all together.
- Next. Pour 3/4 cup of water, and 2 tbsp of olive oil, and mix it with your hands or a spatula until well combined.
- On a floured surface, put your dough and knead it for about 10 minutes, or until smooth and fluffy. Or knead by using the stand mixer for 6 minutes.
- Shape it into a ball. Then, in a greased bowl rise in a warm place for nearly 2 hours.
- After that, do not forget to punch down your dough to remove air pockets.
- Place it into a floured surface, roll it into a large rectangle, and cut it by using a biscuit cutter into 10 pieces. And place it in the greased cupcakes tin, Press the dough into the bottom, and poke with a fork.
- Then, begin by pouring your pizza sauce, then add mozzarella cheese, black olives, and pepperoni. Top some mozzarella cheese from above.
- In a preheated oven at 200C, for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Finally, serve hot and enjoy!