The Best Homemade Donuts Recipe Ever
Learn how to make The Best Homemade Donuts Recipe easily with basic ingredients.
This delightful recipe is moist, yummy, and super easy to make.
The sweetness of these flavorful donuts is perfect. It will absolutely be your preferred recipe.
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of instant yeast
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 300g of all-purpose flour
How To Make The Best Homemade Donuts:
- In a large bowl, pour 1/2 cup of milk, and add 2 tbsp of sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, and instant yeast. Then, whisk the ingredients together.
- Upload 1 egg to the combination, and mix it all together.
- Gradually, add the flour to the mixture, and mix until well combined. Then, upload the butter, and give it a good mix until nicely combined.
- On a floured surface, transfer the batter and knead it for almost 6 minutes or until you get a smooth, moist Dough. Your dough should be elastic.
- Place the Dough into a greased bowl, and let it for about 2 hours until the size is doubled.
- After that, do not forget to punch down your dough to remove air pockets.
- Then, Divide the dough into 10 small parts, shape your dough, and cut it by using a cookie cutter or a bottle cup. Keep it to proof for about 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat it at medium heat, pour the oil, and begin frying your donuts for about 1 minute or less for each side or until golden brown. Do not over-fry it.
- Let it cool. Then, put your donuts into powdered sugar for a sweet, delicious taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “The Best Homemade Donuts Recipe Ever”
So nice to cook instead of a deep fryer