Let’s make together The Most Delicious Homemade Chocolate Cake at home. This flavorful, moist, and yummy cake takes only a few minutes to be ready and is super easy to make.
Also, your Kids will admire this chocolate cake. The chocolate ganache is highly mouthwatering.
So, give it a try and enjoy the taste!
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cacao powder
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (add more if the batter needs extra flour)
- 1 tsp of corn flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 chocolate yogurt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Some decorative sprinkles
- Firstly, in a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: Upload Flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, granulated sugar, and cocoa powder. Then, mix it all together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients: Add milk, vegetable oil, and 3 eggs, and whisk all the ingredients together.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ones. Then, mix until nicely combined, or until the batter is smooth and fluffy.
- Then, grease the baking pan, and pour the batter into it.
- In a preheated oven at 330 F, bake the cake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let it cool. Then, frost it with the chocolate ganache: 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tsp of corn flour, 1 tsp of cocoa powder, 1 chocolate yogurt, and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Stir until everything is melted and smooth.
- Then, pour the chocolate ganache from above the cake, and sprinkle it with decorative sprinkles.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!