Let’s make together The Best No-Oven Chocolate cake at home.
It is a perfect snack for your kids. This moist, fluffy, and tasty chocolate cake is made without an oven and it takes just a few minutes to be ready.
So, try it and enjoy the sweetness.
Cake Batter :
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of full-cream liquid milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of instant coffee powder+1/3 cup of hot water
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 3 1/4 cups of Powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150g of softened butter
- 100g of boiling water
- 2 ounces of melted dark chocolate(60g)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of flour, 1/3 cup of cocoa powder, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 cup of sugar, and 1/2 tsp of salt, and mix it all together.
- Then, pour 2 large eggs, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, 1/2 cup of full cream milk, and 1 tsp of vanilla essence. And mix it by using the mixer until smooth and combined.
- Next, add 1 tsp of instant coffee powder with 1/3 cup of hot water, and 1 tbsp of white vinegar. Then, mix until nicely combined.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Cover it, and steam on medium heat for almost 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- For the frosting, in a large bowl, add the dry ingredients: powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, and cocoa powder, and mix it all together. Then, upload the softened butter and boiling water, and mix until smooth and nice.
- Then, add melted dark chocolate, and mix again until well combined. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- After the cake is completely cooled down. Then, remove it from the pan, pour the frosting, and spread it all over the cake.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!