Let’s learn together How To Make Easy and successful whipped cream at home with only just 3 ingredients.
This homemade whipped cream can be used as a topping in almost every dessert. It is also soft and tasty and goes with everything, and it takes only a few minutes to be ready.
So, what are waiting for, try it and enjoy the sweetness.
- 2 cups of cold heavy cream
- 4 tbsp of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- In an ice large bowl, add 2 cups of cold heavy cream, 4 tbsp of powdered sugar (you could also use granulated sugar instead of powdered sugar), and 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Star on low speed to mix the sugar in, and keep mixing until stiff and nice. Do not over-whip it.
- If you over-whipped your cream, it can become curdled
- In case you are using whipped cream, it is best to serve it immediately, it keeps its freshness and deliciousness.
- In case your whipped cream was on the edge of being over-whipped, though, you might over-whip it by restoring the consistency, just be careful of that. It’s already changing consistency. It’s becoming thick and flowy.
- Are you see any curdling, it gets too stiff, or any yellowing in color? Once it becomes yellow, you know it’s going to the butter place. So, increase to high.
- If you do ruin it and it becomes butter and basically water, just squeeze the water out, and you have some delicious, sweet butter to put on your toast.
Another recipe of whipped cream, but without heavy cream. From 2 eggs you get 2 cups of whipped cream.
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
- In a large bowl, add the white eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt, and mix it. Then, warm the combination in steam for about 2 minutes.
- Once the combination becomes sticky, remove it from the steam.
- Take a hand mixer, and beat the egg mixture.
- Add vanilla essence, and beat for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Slow the speed, and gently take up the beater, now our whipped cream is ready. Smooth, fluffy, and tasty.