Learn How To Make The Best caramel sauce easily at home with basic ingredients and in just a few minutes.
So, it is important to learn the best way to make a smooth, easy, and tasty caramel sauce. Perfect for any time.
Also, you can use this recipe for caramel apples, caramel sauce, desserts, and much more.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a large clean saucepan at high heat, add 1 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of water to evenly distribute the sugar crystals, 2 tsp of lemon juice (the lemon juice will prevent the crystallization), and a pinch of salt. Then, do not touch the pot until it starts to take color.
- It will likely take 8 minutes for the color to appear at the sides.
- Gently swirl the pot to evenly distribute the color.
- One of the best ways to tell if it is ready, is to you your nose, when you can smell a sweet slightly bitter smell remove the sugar from the heat.
- Then, immediately, add in 1 cup of heavy cream, and mix it all together using a wooden spoon.
- Add in 1/2 tsp of butter, and mix it well until nicely incorporated.
- Finally, upload 2 tsp of vanilla extract and mix until nicely combined.
- Our Caramel sauce is ready.