Here is How To Make The Best Chicken Mushroom Quiche recipe easily at home.
This chicken and mushroom quiche recipe is super easy to prepare, and tasty, and it takes only a few minutes to be ready. Also, this flavorful recipe is full of healthy, and high-quality ingredients.
So, you should absolutely try it and enjoy the meal.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 140g of softened butter
- 4 to 6 tbsp of cold water
- 1 chopped onion
- 7 pieces of mushrooms
- 250g of chicken breast
- One cube of chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 eggs
- 180ml of heavy cream
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Some herbs
Making the Dough :
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp of salt, 140g of softened butter, and 4 to 6 tbsp of cold water. Then, try to break the butter and mix all the ingredients together, form a small ball, cover it and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, on a floured surface roll the dough, and trim the edges by using a pizza slice to get a nice dough.
- Then, in a greased tin, place the dough, press around the sides, and trim off the extra dough with a sharp knife. Poke by a fork to not puff up.
- In a preheated oven at 170C°, bake the quiche for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Making the filling:
- In a pan at low heat, add 2 tbsp of butter, 1 chopped onion, and a handful of mushrooms, and saute both of them for about 5 minutes.
- Then, upload 250g of cut chicken breast, and one cube of chicken stock. And season with salt, pepper, minced garlic, and chili flakes. Next mix until well combined for about 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside.
Making the cream:
- In a small bowl, add 3 eggs, 180ml of heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Then, mix until nicely combined.
- Spread the chicken and mushrooms mixture into the pie crust, and pour the egg and cream mixture. Then, topped it with mozzarella cheese, and some herbs.
- In a preheated oven at 170C°, bake the quiche for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!