The Best Peach and Caramel Dessert Cups
Learn how to make The Best Peach and Caramel dessert cups easily at home. It is super easy to make, it takes just a few minutes to be ready.
This fabulous dessert is the most delicious one that you can prepare for your family. Great for special occasions, you can also prepare it when you don’t have time to make a cake.
Also, made with different layers, and different tastes to get the yummy dessert cup ever. No baking, no eggs, and no flour. So, try to make it and enjoy it.
- 75g of graham crackers
- 300ml of whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavoring
- 200g of drained canned peaches
- 100g of caramel
- Firstly, grind the graham crackers into crumbs.
- Arrange 5 cups. Then, put the biscuit crumbs as the first layer, and shake gently to even out.
- Then, make the whipped cream. In a large bowl, add 300ml of whipped cream, 1/2 tbsp of sugar, and vanilla flavoring, and whisk until stiff peaks.
- And by using a piping bag, arrange the cream layer on top of the biscuit crumbs.
- Then, on a cutting board, dice 200g of the drained canned peaches, and arrange a peach layer above the cream.
- After that, spread a layer of cream. Then, in a bowl, add a cup of boiling water, put 100g of the caramel in a small bowl, and mix until gooey and melted.
- Next, add a layer of caramel, add some canned peaches, and sprinkle with some biscuit crumbs on top.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!
One thought on “The Best Peach and Caramel Dessert Cups”