Learn How To Make Easy Oreo dessert cups easily at home, with no oven needed, no flour, no eggs, and no milk.
They are also super delicious and easy to make, it takes just a few minutes to be ready.
So, try it for your kids and enjoy the taste, it will melt in your mouth.
- 150G OF Oreo biscuits
- 200ml of whipping cream
- 1 heaping tbsp of milk chocolate spread
- 150ml of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of granulated sugar
- Vanilla flavoring
- Some oreo biscuits for decoration
How To Make Easy Oreo Dessert Cups:
- In a food processor, add 150g of oreo biscuits, and grind them into crumbs.
Chocolate cream layer:
- In a large bowl, add 200ml of whipping cream, and 1 heaping tbsp of milk chocolate spread. Then, whisk until soft peaks form. And transfer it into a pipping bag that we will use later.
Vanilla cream layer:
- In a large bowl, add 150g of cold whipping cream, 1 tbsp of sugar, and vanilla flavoring. Then, whisk until medium-stiff peaks form. And transfer it into a piping bag.
Arrangement of layers:
- Firstly, spread the oreo crumbs layer, and shake evenly.
- Then, pipe the chocolate cream layer on top of the crumb biscuits.
- Spread another layer of oreo crumbs biscuits. Then, pipe generously the vanilla cream layer.
- Decorate with some oreo biscuits, and sprinkle some oreo crumbs on top.
- Finally, serve and enjoy