The Best San Sebastian Cheesecake To Make
Here is The Best San Sebastian Cheesecake that you should absolutely make at home for your whole family. San Sebastian cheesecake, additionally referred to as Spanish Basque cheesecake is a cheesecake with a burnt top and a creamy interior.
This cheesecake is creamy, smooth, and easy to prepare. It will be the favorite one for your kids.
So, what are you waiting for, just give it a try and enjoy it.
- 650g of room-temperature cream cheese
- 200g of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 250g of heavy cream
- 250g of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of flour
- Chocolate ganache for topping
- In a large bowl, add 250g of cream cheese, and beat it well until smooth.
- Then, add 200g of granulated sugar, 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt, and mix it all together until nicely combined.
- After that, upload gradually 4 eggs, and keep mixing the ingredients. Then, add 250g of heavy cream, and 250g of sour cream, and beat on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of flour. Then, whisk well until well incorporated and combined.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan size 8” covered with parchment paper, and slam it on the table to pop the air bubbles.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake for about 40 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Then, refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Finally, serve it with chocolate sauce, and enjoy the taste.