Here are The Best Coconut Bites that you could make easily at home, covered in chocolate and with a flavorful taste.
Also, this recipe is rich with high-quality ingredients, only 4 ingredients, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. With no flour, no eggs, and no oven.
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup of cashew butter
- 2 tbsp of pitaya powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut blossom chocolate chips
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of coconut flakes, 1/3 cup of cashew butter, and 2 tbsp of pitaya powder. Then, mix them well.
- Form the dough into small size balls, and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips by using a double boiler with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Then, take the small balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
- Finally, decorate with dried pitaya powder, serve and enjoy.
- You could refrigerate it for almost a week