The Most Delicious Cheese Potato Bread
Let’s prepare together The Most Delicious Cheese potato bread easily at home with basic ingredients.
Make with no oven, no egg, and no yeast. This fabulous recipe will be your favorite. It is so soft, fluffy, crispy top and cheesy interior. Also, it is super easy to make.
So, try it and impress your family, especially your little ones.
The Dough :
- 150g of all-purpose flour (1 cup)
- 90ml of milk
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 small potatoes
- 2 tbsp of bacon crumbs
- 1 tbsp of chopped onion
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Some mozzarella cheese
Making the dough :
- In a large bowl, add 90ml of milk, 1/8 tsp of salt, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and 1 tbsp of unsalted butter. Then, stir and mix well until nicely incorporated.
- Form the mixture into a dough, no kneading is needed. Then, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Making the filling:
- After peeling the 2 potatoes, put them in a pot: Then, at medium heat, cook until tender and soft.
- After cooking potatoes, put them in a bowl and smash them with a fork.
- In another bowl, mix together 2 tbsp of bacon crumbs and 1 tbsp of chopped onion. Then, microwave for about 30 seconds. Keep stirring until nicely incorporated.
- Add the mixture of bacon crumbs and chopped onion to the potato mixture. Then, add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, and mix well to combine.
- After 30 minutes, remove the dough from the fridge, and on a floured surface, flatten it into a large round form.
- Then, put grated mozzarella cheese in the middle of the dough, put the mashed potato on top, then top with another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap it well like a bun, pinch it tightly, turn it over, and spread gently.
- In a frying pan at medium-low heat, grease with 1 tsp of butter, and put your dough into the pan, brush the surface with butter, cover with a lid and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut and enjoy
One thought on “The Most Delicious Cheese Potato Bread”