Learn How To Make Strawberry Coconut mini tart easily at home. Prepared with basic ingredients and it takes just a few minutes to be ready.
This amazing, yummy recipe is full of a super delicious filling. Also, with no eggs, no flour, and no oven.
So, attempt to prepare it for your kids because it is extremely special and flavorful.
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of flaxseeds
- 1 and 1/4 cups of coconut yogurt
- Decorate with slices of fresh strawberries
- Firstly, in a blender, add 1 cup of pecans and mix it well. Then, upload 1 cup of dates, 1 tsp of coconut oil, and 1 tsp of flaxseeds, and mix until nicely combined or until you get a dough.
- Divide the dough into 2, place it in 2 molds, and press down to form a nice combined crust.
- Then, in a bowl, add 1 and 1/4 cups of coconut yogurt and pour it on top of the crust.
- Finally, decorate with some slices of Download Nulled WordPress Themes