How To Make The Best Yogurt Souffle Cake
Learn How To Make The Best yogurt souffle cake at home for your family.
This fabulous cake is super easy to make, with a fluffy, soft, and extremely tasty texture.
Also, you will impress your little ones with this special yogurt souffle cake. You cannot resist the special scent of yogurt and lemon, it will amaze you, and you can serve it with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 3 large eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 240g of sugar-free yogurt
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp of milk powder
- 1 lemon zest
- 30g of cake flour
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 50g of sugar
- Icing sugar to sprinkle
- Firstly, separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- In a large bowl, add the yolk egg, a pinch of salt, 240g of sugar-free yogurt, 1 and 1/2 tbsp of milk powder, and 1 lemon zest. Then, mix it all together until nicely incorporated.
- Add 30g of cake flour, and 1 tbsp of cornstarch, and mix well until you get a smooth and nice batter.
- In another bowl, add egg whites, and 1 tsp of lemon juice, and beat the ingredients together.
- Then, gradually, add 50g of sugar in 3 times, and whisk until soft peaks.
- Next, add the white egg mixture to the egg yolk combination. Then, mix gently all together until nicely combined.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan (15cm in diameter,7cm in height). Slam it on the table to pop the air bubbles. Do not forget to make parchment paper.
- Since the bottom is a separate cake pan, put the pan double. Pour hot water.
- In a preheated oven at 300F°, bake your cake for about 30 minutes, and then lower the heat to 250F°, and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely. Remove the cake pan, and also the parchment paper. Then, dust it with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy