Let’s prepare together these Easy Mini Cakes with jam and coconut easily at home. These sweet, fluffy, and delicious mini cakes will be the kid’s favorite one.
It is also super easy to make, sprinkle it with jam and top it with coconut, and it will melt in your mouth. So, attempt to make it and impress your whole family.
The Butter :
- 4 large eggs
- 140g of granulated sugar
- 75ml of oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 3 tbsp of dried milk
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- 250g of all-purpose flour
- 12g of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
The Filling :
- 3 tbsp of granulated sugar
- Peach jam
- Coconut for sprinkling
Making the Batter :
- In a large bowl, add 4 eggs and beat them well until foamed. Then, gradually upload 140g of granulated sugar, and keep mixing until well combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla essence, and keep mixing until doubled in size.
- In another bowl, add 1/4 cup of warm water, 3 tbsp of dried milk, 75ml of oil, and 1 tbsp of melted butter. Then, mix all the ingredients well to combine.
- Next, add these ingredients to the egg mixture, and keep mixing at low speed.
- Then, add the dry ingredients and 1 tbsp of vinegar gradually, and mix them well from the bottom to the top by using a spatula until nicely combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into mini-individual molds. Then, in a preheated oven at 320F°, bake your mini cakes until golden brown. And let them cool completely.
- In a saucepan at medium heat, add a generous quantity of peach jam and 3 tbsp of sugar, mix them well and cook until thick. Let it cool slightly.
- Then, make a hole in the middle by using a sharp knife where we will fill the peach jam mixture.
- After the filling mixture is slightly cool, fill the hole with this sweet mixture. Then, spread your mini cakes with peach jam, and sprinkle them with coconut.
- Finally, serve them with a cup of tea or coffee.