Learn How To Make The Best Chocolate Lava Cake easily at home with basic ingredients. This chocolate lava cake or molten chocolate cake is the most delicious cake that you should absolutely try.
Also, with a crusty top and smooth inside. Super easy to make. It will melt in your mouth. You can serve it with strawberries, or also ice cream.
So, let’s take a look at the ingredients and the method of cooking.
- 3 large eggs
- 100g of butter
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of coffee
- 1/4 cup of flour
- A pinch of salt
- 125g of milk chocolate
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle
- Fresh strawberry for garnish
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add milk chocolate with butter, and melt them together over a bain-marie until smooth and runny.
- Then, in another large bowl, add 3 large eggs, 1/3 cup of sugar, a pinch of salt, and 1 tsp of coffee, and beat them until thick and light yellow.
- Gradually add the melted chocolate and butter mixture and stir well until nicely incorporated.
- Then, add 1/4 cup of flour and keep mixing until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Grease 3 ramekins with butter, and pour your mixture into it.
- In a preheated oven at 425F°, bake for about 10 minutes. Then, Remove it and let li cool slightly for a few seconds.
- Finally, serve it on a plate, and dust it with powdered sugar, and fresh strawberries.