Let’s learn How To Make Yummy Chocolate Cake at Home easily with basic ingredients and without any effort.
This delicious cake is super easy to prepare, soft, and fluffy, and it will be your preferred one.
Topped with chocolate sauce. You have the choice to decorate your cake with what you prefer.
So, give it a try you won’t regret it.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of oil
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- 2 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of butter for greasing
- In a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk, 1 cup of oil, 4 tbsp of cocoa powder, and 1 cup of granulated sugar, and mix until well incorporated. Take a cup of the mixture for later, and set aside.
- Then, add 3 eggs, and 1 tbsp of vanilla essence. And whisk all the ingredients to combine.
- Next, stiff and add 2 and 1/2 a cup of all-purpose flour, and 1 tbsp of baking powder. Then, keep mixing until nicely combined.
- Grease your baking pan with butter, and pour the mixture into it.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake the cake for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes. Then, water it with the cup that you have already kept from the mixture.
- After that, frost our cake with chocolate sauce, or caramel sauce.
- Finally, serve and enjoy
Here is an easy chocolate sauce to make with basic ingredients.
Making the Chocolate sauce:
- In a small pot, add 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp or 2 of cornstarch, 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, 2 tsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of butter, 1 cup of chopped bittersweet chocolate, or what you prefer. Then; mix all the ingredients together until well combined, or until the mixture is melted and thickened.
- Then, your chocolate sauce is ready for use.