Here is The Best Moroccan Pancakes recipe to prepare for your family, it is perfect as a Sunday morning breakfast.
These pancakes are soft, spongy, and easy to make, dripping with honey and butter. You can also spread chocolate on it, or whatever you prefer. But; it goes yummy with melted butter and honey.
So, give it a try and serve it with a glass of mint tea. You will absolutely love it.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of fine semolina
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 cups of warm water
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- Honey and butter for dripping
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 cups of fine semolina, 1 tsp of dried yeast, and 1 tsp salt, mix well the dry ingredients.
- Then, add 4 cups of water, and mix it all together until nicely combined.
- In a blender, blend the batter for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- After that, add 1 tbsp of baking powder, and mix until well incorporated. Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, heat a pan, and pour some batter into the middle of the warm pan, in circles using a spoon. The pan should be nonstick.
- Cook the Baghrir on medium heat, until you see holes on the surface as the batter dries. No need to flip it.
- Remove the pan from heat, and let it cool slightly. Then, repeat the process until you finish all the batter.
- Let it cool slightly. Then, mix together the melted butter and honey.
- Finally, serve the Baghrir on a plate, drip melted butter and honey on top of it.