The Best Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
Here is The Best Spinach and Cheese quiche recipe to make easily at home for your family.
Also, this healthy quiche is rich in high-quality ingredients and super easy to prepare.
So, let’s make this flavorful quiche together and enjoy the taste.
- 85 g of softened butter
- 140g of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of cold water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 minced shallots
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 1 large egg
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 45g of blue cheese
- 10g of parmesan cheese
The Dough :
- Firstly, in a food processor, add 85g of softened butter, 140g of all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 2 tbsp of cold water. Then, pulse until all the ingredients incorporate. Refrigerate for about 3 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough, then use a pizza slice to trim the edges nicely. Then, in a greased tin, put the dough, press firmly around the sides, trim off the excess dough by using a sharp knife, and poke the dough by using a fork to block your dough from puffing up.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes. Then, bake at 180 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
The spinach and cheese filling:
- In a pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 small chopped onion, and 3 minced shallots, and cook this together for 5 minutes.
- Add 200g of fresh spinach, and cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Then, in a bowl, add 1 egg, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Then, whisk well.
- Spread the spinach into your crust tin, and pour in the cream blend on top of the spinach till it coats it.
- Then, add 45g of blue cheese and 100g of parmesan cheese on top. And in a preheated oven at 150C°, bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, serve and enjoy
One thought on “The Best Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe”