Here is The Best Spinach and Cheese quiche recipe to make easily at home for your family.
Also, this healthy quiche is rich in high-quality ingredients and super easy to prepare.
So, let’s make this flavorful quiche together and enjoy the taste.
- 85 g of softened butter
- 140g of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of cold water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 minced shallots
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 1 large egg
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 45g of blue cheese
- 10g of parmesan cheese
The Dough :
- Firstly, in a food processor, add 85g of softened butter, 140g of all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 2 tbsp of cold water. Then, pulse until all the ingredients incorporate. Refrigerate for about 3 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough, then use a pizza slice to trim the edges nicely. Then, in a greased tin, put the dough, press firmly around the sides, trim off the excess dough by using a sharp knife, and poke the dough by using a fork to block your dough from puffing up.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes. Then, bake at 180 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
The spinach and cheese filling:
- In a pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 small chopped onion, and 3 minced shallots, and cook this together for 5 minutes.
- Add 200g of fresh spinach, and cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Then, in a bowl, add 1 egg, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Then, whisk well.
- Spread the spinach into your crust tin, and pour in the cream blend on top of the spinach till it coats it.
- Then, add 45g of blue cheese and 100g of parmesan cheese on top. And in a preheated oven at 150C°, bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, serve and enjoy