Let’s prepare together The Best Vegetable Beef Soup recipe at home with healthy ingredients.
This vegetable soup is absolutely the best one, in this chilly weather. Also, nutritious and hearty.
It is super delicious, super easy to make, and it will melt in your mouth. So, you can serve it with crusty bread, or whatever you prefer. In addition, it has a special flavor that will amaze you.
So, just give it a try, you will love it, and also impress your whole family.
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds of beef chuck roast (bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 6 cups of beef broth
- 15 ounces of canned tomatoes with their juice
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 2 cups of cubed potatoes (1/2-inch pieces)
- 3 sliced carrots (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 chopped celery (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup of fresh green beans cut into 1-inch pieces (you can use frozen)
- 1/2 cup of frozen corn
- Firstly, season the beef with 1/2 tsp of salt and black pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Then, in a large pot, heat 2 tbsp of olive at medium-high heat, add beef in small pieces, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce heat to medium. Then, add 1 medium chopped onion, and 4 minced garlic cloves, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Next, add carrots, celery, 6 cups of beef broth, 15 ounces of canned tomatoes, 1 tsp of Italian seasoning, and the already-cooked beef. Then, simmer for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- After 1 hour and 15 minutes, add 2 cups of cubes of potatoes, 1 cup of green beans, and 1/2 cup of frozen corn. Then, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season with more salt and black pepper if needed. Then, sprinkle some chopped parsley.
- Finally, serve with crusty bread or what you want and enjoy it