Let’s prepare together this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna recipe easily at home. With no oven, no eggs, no baking powder, and no flour.
This recipe is super easy to make, tasty, and it will melt in your mouth. Made with graham biscuits, a flavorful cream, and topped with fresh strawberries and crust graham. It will also be your kid’s favorite one.
So, just give this delicious recipe a try, and surprise your family, especially your little ones.
- 400g of graham crumbs
- 150g of melted butter
- 250g of cream cheese, softened
- 120g of powdered sugar
- 450g of fresh strawberries
- 500ml of whipped cream
The Crust layer :
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 400g of graham crumbs and 150g of melted butter. Then, mix it all together until incorporated.
- In a greased mold lined with parchment paper, pour the biscuit layer evenly (Keep 2 tbsp or 3 for later), and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
The Cream layer:
- In a large bowl, add 500ml of whipped cream, and beat until soft peaks.
- Then, in another bowl, add 250g of cream cheese, and mix it well.
- Next, gradually, add 120g of powdered sugar divided. And keep mixing. Then, add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and mix well until you get a smooth, creamy and nice cream.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of the crust and flatten with a spatula or a sharp knife.
The strawberries layer:
- Slice the fresh strawberries (Keep some strawberries for topping), and arrange them above the cream.
- Then, spread evenly another layer of cream on top of the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or more.
- Garnish with the remaining strawberries, and sprinkle with the graham that you have already kept.
- Finally, serve with a glass of juice or whatever you prefer.