How To Make The Best Chocolate Delice Cake
Learn How To Make The Best Chocolate Delice cake easily at home with the usual ingredients.
This flavorful cake is the best one, especially for little ones. Made with delightful cream, syrup with sweet syrup, and topped with a special beautiful glaze.
So, let’s prepare it together in order to impress our family.
The Crust :
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 0.75 cups of granulated sugar(150g)
- 5,4 tbsp of cocoa powder(40g)
- 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
The Mascarpone cream :
- 240g of mascarpone cheese
- 150g of fat cream
- 11,5 tbsp of powdered sugar(90g)
- 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
- 200 ml of water
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
The Chocolate glaze:
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 300g of hazelnut cream
- 3tbsp+2 tsp of vegetable oil
Making the crust :
- Firstly, separate the egg yolks and the egg whites. Then, place each of them in a bowl.
- In a large bowl in which there are 5 egg yolks, mix them well until incorporated.
- In the other bowl in which there are 5 egg whites, beat them by using a hand mixer until foamed. Then, add gradually 150g of granulated sugar, and mix it all together.
- Next, add the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites, and upload 1/2 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of cornstarch, 5,4 tbsp of cocoa powder, and 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar. Then, mix until nicely combined.
- Grease your mold with butter, (about 28×20 cm), and pour the batter into it.
- In a preheated oven at 340F°, bake your cake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Making the syrup:
- In a saucepan at medium heat, add 200ml of water, 150g of granulated sugar, and 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Then, boil for about 5 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves.
Making the cream:
- In a large bowl, add 90g of powdered sugar, 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar, and 150g of fat cream. Then, mix it all together with your hand mixer until creamy.
- Next, add 240g of mascarpone cheese, and mix well all the ingredients until soft peaks.
Arranging the cake:
- Remove the cake from the mold, and cut off the top to get equal parts. Then, cut it into two pieces.
- Syrup the first part with the already cooked syrup. Then, spread the cream evenly, and flatten it well with a sharp knife or a spatula.
- Close with the second part of the cake, and don’t forget to put syrup on top. Refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours.
Making the chocolate glaze:
- Add 200g of dark chocolate and 300g of hazelnut cream in a medium bowl. Then, microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted.
- After that, add 50g of vegetable oil. And mix it all together until a creamy and nice glaze.
- Then, put parchment paper on the baking sheet, put a large pot on it, then place your cake to frost.
- Pour the chocolate glaze until all your cake is covered even the sides. Don’t forget to clean up with a spatula. And decorate your cake with whatever you prefer. (For the fallen glaze in the parchment paper if it is still clean, you can save it in a container and use it for later use).
- Refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Finally, serve and enjoy with your family.
One thought on “How To Make The Best Chocolate Delice Cake”