The Most Delicious Baked Spaghetti Ever
Let’s make together The Most Delicious Baked Spaghetti Recipe at home without any effort. So, here is a simple way to make tasty, creamy, and easy-baked spaghetti.
Also, this flavorful recipe is made with a creamy and delicious sauce. That will melt in your mouth.
So, give it a try and amaze your whole family.
- 1 pound of ground beef 80/20
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 pound of spaghetti noodles
- 24 ounces of your best spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces of whole milk
- 8 ounces of heavy cream
- 2 pinches of sugar
- Fresh parsley
- 12 ounces of mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 ounces of parmesan cheese grated
Making the meat sauce :
- Firstly, in a skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Then, add 1 small chopped onion, and saute for about 1 minute, or until the onion is soft.
- Next, add 4 cloves of minced garlic, and sautee all together for 2 minutes, or until sautee.
- Then, add 1 pound of ground beef, season with salt, black pepper, and paprika (You can add any seasoning of your preference), and cook until the meat is tender and everything is combined.
- Now, add 24 ounces of your spaghetti sauce, you can make your own either.
- Then, give it a good mix and simmer at medium heat, for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until you get a smooth, thick sauce. Set aside.
Making the cream sauce:
- In a pan at medium heat, add 8 ounces of whole milk with 8 ounces of heavy cream, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add half of the cheese and keep the rest to garnish it. So, give it a good mix until everything is combined and melted. And you get a creamy and smooth cream sauce.
Boil your spaghetti noodles:
- In a large pot, heat your water and add some drizzles of olive oil. Then, add your spaghetti noodles, and boil until cooked.
- Then, add your cooked spaghetti to your cream sauce.
Arrange your baking dish:
- Grease your baking dish (9×13 baking dish), you could use 2 baking dishes. Then, spread your creamy spaghetti first.
- Next, spread evenly your spaghetti sauce as a second layer.
- Then, Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- In a preheated oven at 450 degrees, bake for about for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove your spaghetti from the oven, and garnish with some fresh parsley on top. (you can use dry parsley or both of them).
- Let it cool slightly and serve.