The Best Creamy Cake Layers Recipe Ever
Learn how to make The Best Creamy Cake Layers Recipe at home without any effort. In case you are a fan of chocolate, then you will love this delightful creamy cake.
Also, this chocolate cake is moist, fluffy, and super delicious. That contains additionally a special cream and is topped with grated chocolate.
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and enjoy it with your family. Moreover, it will be your kid’s favorite one.
The crust :
- 1 and half a cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of pecans finely chopped
The first layer:
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of confectioner sugar
- 1 container of cool cream (1 cup for the first layer and the rest for the topping)
The second layer:
- 1 package of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 package of chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups of whole milk
The topping :
- The rest of the cool cream
- Shaved chocolate to sprinkle
Making the crust:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 3/4 cups of melted butter, and 1 cup of pecans finely chopped. Mix them all together. Then, spread into the bottom of your baking dish (9×13).
- In a preheated oven at 325F°, bake your cake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let it cool down completely.
Making the first layer:
- In a large bowl, add 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of confectioner sugar, and 1 cup of cool cream, and mix it well until creamy and smooth.
- Then, spread evenly the cream on top of the crust, and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Making the second layer:
- In a large bowl, mix all together 1 package of vanilla instant pudding, 1 package of chocolate instant pudding, and 3 cups of whole milk until soft and creamy.
- Then, spread evenly the pudding cream on top of the first layer, and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Making the topping:
- Top with the remaining cool cream, and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Finally, serve and enjoy your chocolate layer cake!